As specified in the ILCA Constitution, to be an official Builder, the following criteria must be met:
- Must have the rights to use a Laser trademark
- Must be approved as a Laser Builder by each of World Sailing and the International Laser Class Association
- Must manufacture the hull, equipment, fittings, spars, sails and battens in strict adherence to the Laser Construction Manual
Following are the manufacturers that are currently approved as official Laser Builders:
- Performance Sailcraft Japan
- Performance Sailcraft Australia
- LaserPerformance (Europe) Limited
- There is currently no manufacturer in North America.
For Laser Manufacturer Contact Information, please view our Contacts page.