Photo by Vela Catalana
Barcelona, Spain – No races were completed today, due to lack of wind and unstable conditions. The sailors went out this morning for a 10:00 warning signal, but the wind was light and shifty so there was a lot of waiting and race committee tried changing the racing area. There were a few race attempts that successfully went off, but then had to be abandoned. By 14:40, the sailors were finally sent in and pleasantly surprised with a fresh meal waiting for them on shore.
Three races are scheduled again tomorrow, with the first warning signal at 9:00.
See full results here (maintained from Day 2) and event website here.
Top 10 Results
- Elliot Hanson (GBR) – 3 pts
- Michael Beckett (GBR) – 6 pts
- Thomas Saunders (NZL) – 7 pts
- Filip Jurišić (CRO) – 8 pts
- Finn Lynch (IRL) – 9 pts
- Ryan Lo (SGP) – 9 pts
- Luke Elliott (AUS) – 12 pts
- Tonči Stipanović (CRO) – 14 pts
- Jonatan Vadnai (HUN) – 15 pts
- Hermann Tomasgaard (NOR) – 15 pts